View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #10
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: There is No Safety in Numbers Anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Available FA Safety
Kerry Rhodes
Quintin Mikell
Sherrod Martin
Atari Bigby
Jordan Babineaux
Madieu Williams
Erik Coleman
Abram Elam
Charlie Peprah
Chris Crocker
James Sanders (suspended four games)
Sean Considine
Josh Barrett
Tyrone Culver
Eric Hagg
Nate Ness
Nate Clements (FS)
We have lots of capable safeties and a lot of money tight up at that position already. I know we`re hurting a bit right now and who knows when Reed will be able to contribute, but right now I wouldn`t want to spend any more money here. Manning, Keo, Reed, Swearinger, Pleasant are all at least decent, Harris might be good at that position as well. I don`t think that we won`t be able to dress 3-4 of them come gameday.

If we spend money to improve the roster it should be for te OLine - RT still seems to be a mess, and our guard play is very shaky...
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote