View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #10
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late delivery - is it just our system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
Ok,

Someone with more time go back and tell me something?

- how many QB's do we have that throw the ball before the receiver makes the break on his routes.

It just seems to drive me batty.. we seem to wait so long before the balls is in the air for us.
We've been throwing the ball to a player before he makes his break since Schaub got here; Carr couldn't ever seem to do it. I don't know what you're talking about. You're going to make me go back and look at old games to verify.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote