View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #393
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 52595 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm sorry, I meant to say a go route to the corner of the end zone, like the two he threw to Lemon at the end of the half.
i kept thinking andre would've caught at least one of those. i think it was the second one - lemon got off poorly, ended up curling from inside out, and then slowed to make contact with the DB ... and he's not the fastest guy ever to begin with. that looked like one where keenum drops it on a spot and his receiver is supposed to run under it, dre probably gets there.