View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #391
NastyNate
I go kerplunk

Section: Uranus
Rep Power: 50351 NastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respectedNastyNate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I'm sorry, I meant to say a go route to the corner of the end zone, like the two he threw to Lemon at the end of the half.

BTW, I just rewatched those two plays, and each time he released the ball just after the 2-sec mark, with a defender pushing the blocker right close to Keenum. If he had a little cleaner of a pocket, either one of those could have very well been a TD.

I heard that Lemon was bumped on the second play as well, but the TV feed from the Miami channel (that I have) doesn't show it.
It was a hold on Lemon.