View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #390
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
There is no such thing as a 45 yard deep out route.. Or are you saying 45 yards across the field.. If so, very few in any QB's should ever attempt to throw a deep out 15 yards across the field.. you'll get benched before long.
I'm sorry, I meant to say a go route to the corner of the end zone, like the two he threw to Lemon at the end of the half.

BTW, I just rewatched those two plays, and each time he released the ball just after the 2-sec mark, with a defender pushing the blocker right close to Keenum. If he had a little cleaner of a pocket, either one of those could have very well been a TD.

I heard that Lemon was bumped on the second play as well, but the TV feed from the Miami channel (that I have) doesn't show it.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote