View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #387
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

I can't lie. I'm starting to drink the Case koolaid myself. I need to see a lot more, but there were a couple of throws he made that really impressed me. His boots and his ability to move also make me wonder how much more this offense is capable of.

One play that he made really impressed me. The Dolphins ran a stunt up front where a D-Lineman came free inside. Case just kind of gave him a fake, rolled out. and ended up throwing the ball away. It was a 1st and 10 play, but it wasn't a negative play that would've put us behind the chains. All I could think was if that was Schaub we'd be staring at 2nd and 16 right there. Someone else said it, but if Kubiak had any kind of guts he'd let Case get a series or 2 next week with the ones at the end of the half and after.

Last edited by Texn4life; 08-19-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote