View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013   #148
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 12478 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I agree with all you've said. But there are "official" NFL clear bags that have handles, strings and shoulder straps..........that will make your life so much easier. And you can use them to strangle visiting fans.........if you aren't already wearing a "waist weapon" (belt).

My problem with this is the profit the NFL is making on the items they are selling. Sell them at cost if their main goal is to simply provide better security, don't make a profit!!!

The NFL gets a lot of scope with the exception from the anti-trust laws that exist in the US. If the NFL continues to move broadcasting to paid channels, and continues to force more money out of us, then someone needs to repeal the act below..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_...ng_Act_of_1961

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote