View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #25
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
Yep. when I drafted Calvin and A.J., I knew my Rb's were going to be risky backs. But I was willing to take that risk. I have won this league 2 out of the last 3 years. I have won some good payouts in this league. $150 to enter and 14 teams can add up to good payouts even for ending up in 3rd. Thanks for the feedback.
Has anyone payed attention to dobson the 2nd round pick in New england last year? Welkers gone and danny a will be healthy for about 10 minutes. Receptions have to go somewhere. Sting I dont know the extent of harvin's injuries but dobson is a solid shot in the dark to me.