View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #24
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37218 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Sting I look at AJ green and think not only is he a great player, but he's one of the marque players who should get better. Couple him with a qb who should get better and you should easily have the best wr combination in your league (johnson,johnson, and green...holy crap.) What would concern me us your depth behind them...and of couse your rb stats as previously mentioned.
Yep. when I drafted Calvin and A.J., I knew my Rb's were going to be risky backs. But I was willing to take that risk. I have won this league 2 out of the last 3 years. I have won some good payouts in this league. $150 to enter and 14 teams can add up to good payouts even for ending up in 3rd. Thanks for the feedback.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote