View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #23
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115850 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
yeah, forgot to mention, sorry.

.5 ppr
10 yards rushing
10 yards recieving
25 yards passing. pretty standard.
Sting I look at AJ green and think not only is he a great player, but he's one of the marque players who should get better. Couple him with a qb who should get better and you should easily have the best wr combination in your league (johnson,johnson, and green...holy crap.) What would concern me is your depth behind them...and of couse your rb stats as previously mentioned.