View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #22
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33416 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Ive never played a 14 team league but i have mocked it quite a bit. The results are always drastically different. You almost have to take a loss somewhere in that format so best of luck. I think g. bernard and brown might turn out ok. If you can get a handful of games out of Mathews you should be alright.

For those posting here in the future please remember to include your scoring system and team totals. Judging a ppr or a 14 team league can be significantly different...
yeah, forgot to mention, sorry.

.5 ppr
10 yards rushing
10 yards recieving
25 yards passing. pretty standard.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote