View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #20
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31977 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
14 team drafts are tough, amazing you were able to get that set of WR's. Having MJD and Ryan Mathews as your starting RB's sucks bad though. I guess you could luck out on that. You need RG3 and your backup RB's to step up for you.
Yeah I know. But for example, the best RB available with the 12th pick was Chris Johnson. I am not picking Chris over Calvin. And then I couldnt pass up A.J. Green in the second. I just hope that MJD returns to his normal self.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote