View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #19
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by stingray View Post
In my other money league, the more competetive one. These are my starters and bench. I always go for Rb's but I did something different this year just because the way the draft was going.

14 team league 1 Qb 2 RBs 3 WR 1 TE 1 DEF 1 kicker

1. Calvin Johnson, Det WR
3. A.J. Green, Cin WR
3. Maurice Jones-Drew, Jac RB
4. Andre Johnson, Hou WR
5. Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB
6. Ryan Mathews, SD RB
7. Andre Brown, NYG RB
8. Giovani Bernard, Cin RB
9. Andy Dalton, Cin QB
10. Percy Harvin*, Sea WR
11. Kendall Wright, Ten WR
12. Jared Cook, StL TE
13. Cardinals D/ST D/ST
14. Randy Bullock, Hou

14 team league is hard, after the 8th round it gets pretty hard. Percy harvin was my drunk pick. i thought he was coming back in 6 weeks. Going to drop him.
14 team drafts are tough, amazing you were able to get that set of WR's. Having MJD and Ryan Mathews as your starting RB's sucks bad though. I guess you could luck out on that. You need RG3 and your backup RB's to step up for you.