View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #7
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87281 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I was thinking I'd be "stuck" with Spiller or Charles with my 8th pick. You think both are worthy or a top 5??

Interesting.
I had Spillers last year and he was great in a 3-5 game stretch considering the touches he got. He really is capable of scores and huge gains on any touch.

And as much as I like spillers I like Charles more. He's done fantastic things already previous to andy reid. Charles should have a boatload of receptions reminiscent of mccoy a couple of years ago. In ppr he should be a top 5 guy.

Neither player should make you feel "stuck" and instead fortunate. Forte is another type i'll be looking for in round 2. A trestman offense that gifted charlie garner 91 receptions a few years back...