View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #14
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89506 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
It's a decent draft dc but I think you might not love your RB's by the middle or end of the season.
I have a hard time trusting lynch completely because of his early career stats but he has been a bank the last 2 years. I look at his offense and KNOW until someone else steps up he is the focal point. His yardage may drop a bit (possibly) but I dont think his td's or at least his td opportunities will.

Sproles has been the rock of gibralter in terms of consistency for years now. Sure i'd like the guy more in a full point per reception format. He's a year older but sean payton is back and I think it evens out. 60 receptions is a safe expectation which translates to 30 points. Dx could do a lot worse. Sproles is safe though he shouldn't expect a monumental year.

When I mentioned an all or nothing approach in my previous post I was talking about everyone excluding lynch and sproles. They look like his safest picks to me.