View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #5
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 112890 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Captain Cliche stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Maybe I just don't pay attention to him that much, but whats the deal with "games and deals"? What is he referring to?
He's referring to defensive stunts such as twists and "dog over" moves by linebackers. He uses it in such a general sense however that I always feel like he has no ideal what he's seeing.

Since I focused on his commentary so much I was able to hear things like "man concepts in zone coverage" from him which sounds completely contradictory. He really does sound drunk half the time. As an aside, Joel Myers loves to say "waggle" a lot.