View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #11
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 31193 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Solid dx.

I like ty more then others. Young wr who's going to get better playing with a qb who's going to get better. You probably aren't going to get an 80 catch season out of him but you might just get an 8-10 td year. Wayne has to slow down at some point and when he does you'll be thrilled to have him.

I like how you doubled up on young qbs. They both put up sick numbers as rookies and at least 1 of the 2 should break out a great year. High ceiling players.

Brown and lacey may not do a lot early on but be patient. Again high ceiling.

Dez scares me. He could be superman again or spend all year in the trainors room.

Rodgers and Cooper are throw away picks. I like patterson but you may not get a return on the pick till the last quarter of the season.

Your draft looks like an all or nothing approach to me. I like it.
Thanks for the response man. I agree with most of your takes.

Dez is scary but his upside is through the roof, I'll cross my fingers on that one.

Rodgers and Cooper are definitely throwaways, I wish they weren't on my team but the alcohol was flowing pretty heavy by the end of the draft.

Lacy looks like he could surprise this year and with Brown I'm just kinda hoping David Wilson fails as the primary backs. Great upside if he becomes the workhorse in NY.