View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #369
forcefollow
Rookie

Rep Power: 229 forcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ready to see Keenum with first team.

I am a homer, I am drinking the coolaid, preseason doesn't mean anything, back up quarterbacks are always the most popular guy on the team, I don't know anything about football, Keenum is a system guy, Keenum had no serious competition in college, Keenum has been playing against scrubs.

I am sure I have left some things out but I think that covers most of the rebuttals for this thread.

I believe that I have been patient enough with Schaub, he's been here for years and I think he has already peaked as a professional. Among other knocks against Schaub I am particularly irritated by his under thrown long balls and chokes in big time situations.

I am not saying Keenum is the next Drew Brees but I am saying he has shown enough that I want to see what he can do in the regular season. If Schaub starts to struggle this year I want to see him benched and Keenum given a shot.
forcefollow is offline   Reply With Quote