View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #22
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 tickets Dolphins Game *face value

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
OrangeLotPole has always been an insignificant troll. Don't let that douche bother you.

BTW, I'd support a forum restriction for OLP8. He should not be allowed to post in the tickets section. He's never proactive and posts only for personal gratification. Either that or we all pitch in for penile enlargement surgery for him.
He is also a graduate of Deer Park HS. I spent one year in that school district in 7th grade. Most of the kids there were nothing but pricks and I see as adults they grow up the same way.

Fortunately I found a way to get back to La Porte for the following year.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote