View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #58
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Positives and negatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Jjo struggled.

The DB's weren't great with coverage. Newton is gonna get someone killed. Running game is suspect. Schaub looks like himself. Which isn't a great thing. He's who I thought he was...good enough, but also bad enough at times.

I feel a bit better about the OLB's. I think we'll be fine there. The LB's in general seen better than last year.

Keenum is good. Quick release. Anticipation, throws beautiful balls. Good mobility. Command. I'm serious when I say I want to see him with the ones. I think keenum could spark this offense to another level. Schaub should be fighting with him for a job.

Swagg was swagg. What I expect. Ninja looked great. We should keep Shapiro. Deji looks good. The WR corps looked really good....with keenum in. Our offense looked dangerous and explosive with keenum.

Ryan griffin and grahm looked good to go.

Dennis Johnson just ain't got it at this point. Keo looked solid actually.
Keenum just gives you more options on what to do on the field, he's mobile and when he goes thru his reads and progression is amazing, doesn't panic at all and just steps into the pocket to make the throws. He impressed me a lot more last night, I would love to see how he would do with the 1st team offense as well. Only thing that worries me is his height since I'm always seeing him jumping at times to make throws, and part of me wondered if he was taller would the ball that had gotten batted down at the line had a chance to hit the WR. We can't be having to many of those going on. One last thing, that 4th and 2 TD pass, that took balls to just lob it into the end zone! Idk if that what Kubes told him to do, or he just saw him open an said screw the 1st down, I'm going for the TD.
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote