View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #54
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Positives and negatives.

the good
yates and keenum. both look like they could start for several teams, and one of them is going to be worth some picks in a trade.

quessenberry and brooks were solid. brooks is really looking like a key piece. he still has moments of not getting off the ball, but otherwise is an anchor.

tightends are stacked. daniels, graham and griffin are clones and perfect for what we do.

the bad
i thought our backs were pretty lackluster last night. tate, kerim and johnson produced a whopping 28 yards in the first half, and the only real highlight was the 3 runs by karim.

our linebackers not named cushing scare me. reed's ok, mays is hit or miss, braman is all hustle for special teams, but outside of them i dont see a lot of promise for this season. the future sure, but someone's going to have to make quite a jump in these next two games for me to be comfortable with our backups. (i didnt get to see williams and mercilus didnt suit up so maybe there's a bright spot)

special teams. i wonder how many games this will cost us.

the ugly
derrick newton. hopefully we're just resting ryan harris, because newton sucks.