View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #48
AngryNateFTW
Veteran

Rep Power: 18057 AngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedAngryNateFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Positives and negatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Jjo struggled.

The DB's weren't great with coverage. Newton is gonna get someone killed. Running game is suspect. Schaub looks like himself. Which isn't a great thing. He's who I thought he was...good enough, but also bad enough at times.

I feel a bit better about the OLB's. I think we'll be fine there. The LB's in general seen better than last year.

Keenum is good. Quick release. Anticipation, throws beautiful balls. Good mobility. Command. I'm serious when I say I want to see him with the ones. I think keenum could spark this offense to another level. Schaub should be fighting with him for a job.

Swagg was swagg. What I expect. Ninja looked great. We should keep Shapiro. Deji looks good. The WR corps looked really good....with keenum in. Our offense looked dangerous and explosive with keenum.

Ryan griffin and grahm looked good to go.

Dennis Johnson just ain't got it at this point. Keo looked solid actually.
Shapiro booms his punts and also has very nice touch.

Where do we put him though? PS?
AngryNateFTW is offline   Reply With Quote