View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #202
Lucky

Rep Power: 106508 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
I also do not think he will make it to our PS. I think somebody that plays the WCO will pick him up. Right now I would rather lose TJ than Case. I just think that Case has way more upside than TJ.
I don't want to lose either of them. I've been able to watch enough preseason games on NFLN to see that there is still a QB shortage in the NFL. Miami could definitely use one of these guys to backup Tannehill (who looked great). QB is the most important position in the game and when you have a commodity like the Texans do, you don't throw it away. I might listen to a trade offer, but I'm not cutting one of them so I can carry a 6th CB or WR.