View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #200
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 28177 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

I voted for Case.

I liked TJ and how he played when Schaub and Leinart went down. But don/t really see where he has the capability to go much farther. I think he is good and a good backup if we need one, but not the type to be a really good starter.

I don't watch college ball and really do not care how anyone played in college. The only thing that matters is can he play in the NFL. A lot of very good college players do not make that transition.

I see an excitement on the field when Case is in and it is not just him. He seems to motivate everyone else around him. Everyone just seems a little bit quicker. He seems to get the ball out of his hands faster than either Matt or TJ. He throws a really nice ball. That pass last night to Jean for the TD was beautiful to watch.

To be honest, I did not watch the second half with TJ in the game. I will watch that later as I recorded it.

I also do not think he will make it to our PS. I think somebody that plays the WCO will pick him up. Right now I would rather lose TJ than Case. I just think that Case has way more upside than TJ.