View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #28
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dolphins preview + post camp wrap-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Typical woman for ya....Always concerned about size....

Hey now there were guys (apparently a whole NFL's worth) who were hung up about how tall Keenum is ...or isn't. That isn't a woman thing. So no Doc (et. al.) my earlier mini-rant wasn't specifically directed at TC. Most of the Keenum detractors mentioned his lack of "typlical NFL QB height" as a minus.

Another was that Keenum is a "system QB". Excuse me, but EVERY player has been trained to operate within sommmebody's system.... pro-type system, QB option system, whatever UofH calls their offensive system, etc.... it's not about the system it's about having the brains, the heart, the drive, the arm...

uh oh... I'm ranting again aren't I?
Sorry, I'm done...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote