View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #44
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Positives and negatives.

What I liked:

McClain - our NT spot was an area of concern before the season, I think it might be one of our strengths coming out. Our D-Line will be flat out scary.

RBs - basically all of them looked good, Wood and Karim probably the best of the bunch. Whoever we pick, we will have 3 great RBs on this squad.

WRs - Jean and Lemon showing up, Martin looking better and Hopkins showing signs of greatness. And let`s not forget Posey is on the verge of coming back and we have that late rounder still waiting for his chance.

TEs - Griffin is impressing me, Graham is up for a breakout season, Daniels is Danies

Backup QBs - both look good and in control of the game. Keenum is the exciting one since he might be that hidden gem - Yates is the experienced one with a playoff win under his belt.

K/P - both looked great

What I didn`t like:

O-Line: Newton looked horrible on the sack and bad on other plays - so did Jones and as a result even Brown. Ive felt like this was our biggest weakness before the season, and I still feel so.

LBs: Some did good and I sure am glad to have Cushing back - but other than him noone seems to really seperate himself from the group

Secondary - Wide open receivers all over the field. I hope nothing is wrong with JoJo and I hope somebody else will step up. Safeties look good though (including Keo)

ST - really? Still a penalty on every return? Still no clear blocking lanes?
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote