View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #198
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post

If schaub goes down i think we will be just fine with the 2 we have.
IMO, this is the whole point.

We should have won the Super Bowl two years running. I know a lot of teams say that & I don't know if you (all inclusive) believe it or not. But I believe it. I believe Bob McNair, Rick Smith, Gary Kubiak, & our core players believe it.

I believe "we" also believe we should win the Super Bowl this year. We're starting at 0-0 like every other team, it's not going to be easy, but we've got the guys in place to make it happen.

This QB "competition" is to push both young QBs, get them both thinking that they are one play away & they need to be ready to take advantage of that situation. If (God forbid - & I mean that seriously (not like my wife who actually wishes harm on the guy)) something were to happen with Schaub...... or the Gimp shows up again, that's not going to be an excuse for why we didn't win a Lombardy. We already used those excuses.

Super Bowl of Bust.