View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #37
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Positives and negatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I didn't zeroe in on Earl even though I'd love to learn how he did about Pouncey.
It was one of the things that I want to see, but I didn't think I can have enough time to span around in one look.

We should have split ourselves into groups to watch different positions so that we can have a better glimpse at each of them instead of trying to go it alone, JMO.
That's a good idea 76 and I think we did that last year. Maybe we can do that next game.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote