View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013   #34
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Positives and negatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Been burned a couple of times. Might be dogging it due to PS and all, but got flat outran by Wallace at least once tonight. All in all, I wonder about him. Was 2011 the fluke year or was 2012? IMO, the entire D, in the 1st quarter. looked iffy. Again, it's PS game #2. Hopefully next week will put some doubts to rest.

I must say that the 1st half had a regular season feel to it. Both teams seemed to be playing hard.
I feel the same way.

There was a lot of energy in the first half from both teams, you can feel it.
Whether because we've been an enigma to some of their players or not, it did feel a bit more than a regular season game.

Which is good for both teams, I think.
That defense is no slouch . We knew that coming in.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote