View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #5
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87952 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Solid dx.

I like ty more then others. Young wr who's going to get better playing with a qb who's going to get better. You probably aren't going to get an 80 catch season out of him but you might just get an 8-10 td year. Wayne has to slow down at some point and when he does you'll be thrilled to have him.

I like how you doubled up on young qbs. They both put up sick numbers as rookies and at least 1 of the 2 should break out a great year. High ceiling players.

Brown and lacey may not do a lot early on but be patient. Again high ceiling.

Dez scares me. He could be superman again or spend all year in the trainors room.

Rodgers and Cooper are throw away picks. I like patterson but you may not get a return on the pick till the last quarter of the season.

Your draft looks like an all or nothing approach to me. I like it.