View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #27
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 217185 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Positives and negatives.

RB: I'm going to say this and it's probably just going to confirm to you guys that I'm crazy but...

How about we trade Tate now while we can get something for him. Then we move Karim to the #2 and Wood up to #3 and put DJ on the PS.

Tate missing that blitz pickup and almost getting Schaub killed was just about the last straw for me.

QB: Case looked great. TJ looked great. I'm psyched.

OLB: I'm not sure what I think about this group. Willie shows some flashes, Tuggle shows some flashes, and then Trevardo comes up with a couple of sacks against the scrubs.

OL: Newton has got to step up or we need to stick Harris in there or something.

DL: We've got a good group. Lots of nice depth.

DB: JJo worried me with his coverage. Roc has to go. And now Keo and Pleasant are injured?

WR: I was wrong about Jean. I'm worried about Hopkins.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote