View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #4
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

After hearing that and checking my board, Emmanual Sanders in the 11th was a pretty good pick, I have him listed as one of my options in the 9th of a 12 team full point PPR league. He's not at the top of the list but a "settle" option.

My big draft next week is 12 team, 6pt TD passes, 1pt. PPR, 5 point bonuses each for reaching the following yardage goals, 100/200 rushing or receiving yards, 300/450 passing yards. 1 point for every 25 kick/punt return yards.

1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1RB/WR/TE, K, DEF

I'm picking 5th as well. Heres my draft plan round by round. (revamped based on new preseason performances) The asterisk designates last resort

I don't go by ADP, because my league doesn't really follow that anyway. I go by Vibes based on team history, offseason activity, and preseason performance. The last 2 times I tried to go by ADP against the people in my league I always ended up taking people I hated/didn't feel good about because the people I did feel good about had a really late ADP and I tried to be smarter than everyone else.

Round 1: AD, Foster, Doug Martin, Jamaal Charles, CJ Spiller
Round 2: AJ Green, Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall
(Contingency if above 3 are gone: Forte, Bush, Steven Jackson, Chris Johnson, Steven Ridley*)
Round 3: The above contingency players +Darren McFadden, Darren Sproles, David Wilson, Randall Cobb*.
Round 4: Dwayne Bowe, Vincent Jackson, Roddy White, Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker, Marcus Colston*, James Jones*
Round 5: QB, or Eddie Lacy if there are still a lot of QBs I'm specifically targeting still on the board and not too many teams in the next 7picks need a QB.
Round 6: Eddie Lacy, Law Firm, Montee Ball, Mark Ingram, Shane Vareen
(Contingency: A QB if I end up taking Lacy in round 5)
Round 7: Above RBs, Deangelo Williams, Daryl Richardson (probably will move down after the big game by Pead today), Danny Woodhead.

Round 8: Mike Williams, Desean Jackson, Miles Austin, Josh Gordon, Lance Moore, Chris Givens
Round 9: Vincent Brown, Alshon Jeffrey, Emmanual Sanders, Sidney Rice, Micheal Floyd, DeAndre Hopkins
Round 10: Derius Hayward Bey, Rod Streeter, Tavon Austin, Kenny Stills, Start looking at QB depth or TEs*

After that it's TEs, backup QB, Kicker and Defense. I don't particularly have round by round targets for those, I'll mostly be looking for slips and my late late sleepers like Rob Housler. Also, if I don't get one of those 3WRs in the second, I'll be taking 4 RBs in my first 5 picks,

Everyone I've listed I have good to very good vibes for, even Run DMC, but I'd probably only take him in the 3rd