View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #24
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 115170 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Positives and negatives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Kudo to you!

I'm glad you know why I was supportive of him.
I do agree that his size is not optimum, but only because I know how hard these guys can hit in the NFL.
As long as he makes smart decisions not to expose himself, he stands a chance of playing in the NFL (in whatever capacity.)

The guy knows how to play QB; I have no doubt about it.
That I can support. It's the "he should be starting over Schaub" and the "he's clearly better than TJ" crowd that I cannot support. If he beats out TJ, more power to him. I just don't believe in the he's a local kid so he should be giving preferential treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote