View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #20
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Positives and negatives.

Positives.

Yates & Keenum - Hard not to be impressed by both guys tonight. I was really liking what I saw from Keenum tonight. He was quick getting rid of the ball and was accurate on most of his throws, but I think Yates might have outdone him.

Cierre Wood & Deji Karim - Karim easily looked the best among all of the RB's tonight. He's got nice speed to the outside. I was still impressed with Cierre Wood, though I was a bit disappointed he didn't play until the 4th. He has nice vision and every time he's handed the ball he gets positive yards: Something very few of our RB's have been able to do yet.

D.J. Swearinger - Love what I saw from this guy today. He just seems to always be around the ball.

The WR's - They all looked good as a group tonight. I don't recall any drops and they all got in on the action.

Trevardo Williams - Two sacks tonight.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote