View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #2
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Hitting Sproles in the 5th in a PPR format is golden. I was burned by Quizz all last season although. technically he still got on average 7 points a game. Being able to get Seattles D without doing an early pick is nice. Extremely high on Lacy, I'm actually targeting him in my 5-6th rounds in my draft next week.

I don't really like any of your receivers after Dez and Cobb. I like TY a little, but I'm sure there were better options, I have a deep deep list of WRs on my board and I'm planning on taking the bulk of my WR depth in rounds 8-10. An Eagles WR who will be a good value in PPR leagues to watch is Avant. If he starts to flash high catch totals with Maclin out drop Cooper and take him.

Your best picks:
Bryant in the second: There is an A+ Tier for WRs featuring just 3 WRs in my opinion. Especially in PPR. Those 3 are AJ Green, Dez Bryant and Brandon Marshall (Megatron is in the S tier). Those are the only receivers I would think of taking in the second. They are all exceptional athletes, the primary receiver in their offense, and the other options in the passing attack aren't particularly attractive, or are in a decline.

Jimmy Graham in the 4th and Darren Sproles in the 5th: The #1 and #3 option in the Saints passing attacks in very valuable rounds? Yes please

Andrew Luck in the 9th: I especially like the pairing with RGIII. It's good insurance in case the worst should happen. Luck is pretty much a stand alone fantasy starter anyway because honestly the rest of the team outside of the QB, WRs, and TEs aren't that good. So they will throw a lot.

Eddie Lacy in the 10th. I love this guy this year. Early scare about him being a RBBC however Franklin has reportedly looked bad in camp, and unfortunately for me Lacy is had a monster of a game this week.

Your worst pick: Cordarelle Patterson in the 12. Unless your league gives points for return yards I don't see you getting much play out of him. Yes he looked good vs us. However, the offense will run through Adrian Peterson. Also, even when passing he'll be behind Jennings, Rudolph, and possibly Simpson. There are plans to use Rudolph alot more between the 20s this season and he'll be a focal point of their passing attack.

That said to have your worst pick be that late is the sign of an extremely strong draft. Enjoy your playoff berth my friend