View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #189
legacy_gt
All Pro

Rep Power: 7091 legacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respectedlegacy_gt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post-Preseason Wk 1; Tj or Case?

great matchup between these guys. I love seeing the passion with Case. He's also faster getting the ball out and Case actually looks like he has a more powerful arm than Schaub or TJ.

TJ played well. I like how he controlled the game.

I think this game could have been a tie or maybe a slight edge to Case with the long ball on 4th....that was clutch.

I'm good with Case at 3rd, since he'd prob have to be way over TJ to win the spot. I just like the fact there's some real competition.
legacy_gt is offline   Reply With Quote