View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #362
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 61470 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

I like what I have seen from Keenum tonight. Too early for me to think he could be legit #2?

Also I know it doesn't matter............but............I lol'ed at Schaub with the pick....who'da thunk it fap fap fap. Maybe his strategy is to $hit his pants and get it outta the way early this season? I kid I kid....sorta...

LIke seeing LeStar and Keyshawn gets some work too.

Dormant bodies bursting!
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote