View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #336
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

What I like about Keenum, and I have said it before in the College Football and Mock Draft Forums is that he keeps the same cool on third or fourth and 15, 20, or 25. He never panicks; he doesn't force it unless he has too; he understands that the more composed he stays, the better the chance he can pull it out. It has a calming effect on the whole offense. It's a darn fine quality that is hard to find in a QB.

If we don't convert it; OK, we will get it on the next drive.
I've never seen him get down on an O-lineman who misses a block or a receiver who drops a ball. He simply acts as a cool cat; we'll get it next time, boys.
Let's stay together. That's leadership; and I was very impressed watching him display that coolness. He brings out the best in the guys around him.
The only guy he criticizes is himself.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote