View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #21
IBleedTexans
Superbowl Bound

Rep Power: 1808 IBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedIBleedTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2 tickets Dolphins Game *face value

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Is all this trolling in the Ticket Forum really necessary? If you insist on engaging in this, go to the inappropriately named "No Spin Zone".

The $180 seems a little over market value for this game, and it seems like the only people who need 2 parking passes with only 2 tickets would be someone with an RV. However he can ask whatever he wants, maybe he negotiated down a little, maybe he didn't (it's really none of our business).

I would re-phrase your comment to "Very few on this board are willingly to pay the going rate for any Texans tickets." Most people here want preseason tickets for free, regular season for face value, and are barely willing to pay anything over face value for playoff tickets. Which is well below what the tickets will actually sell for. When you combine the very low probability of anyone from this board being willing to pay a reasonable price with the harrassment from trolls is the reason very few people post tickets here.

He did not say he sold them to someone on this board, I would bet his buyer came from another source (Craigslist, eBay, StubHub, etc) where people are interested in actually buying tickets to Texans games.

Wow. Just like that, you prove his point.

He offered the tickets for sale. He did not act like he was giving a deal. As far as we know he did not force anyone to buy the tickets. So no shady deal, no rip off. Just a free transaction between a willing buyer and a willing seller at the price they agreed to. I am sure that these type transactions are more strictly regulated in North Korea and Cuba - you might be happier if you moved to one of those countries.

Bob McNair sells about 140,000 preseason tickets at face value every year - is he ripping people off? I sold my Dolphins tickets at 75% of face (100% of my asking price, maybe I could of squeezed out a little more). I sold my Saints tickets at 100% of face. So I am also ripping people off. And I didn't waste my time listing them here so I didn't have to put up with ignorant trolls crapping in my thread.
Well sir I'm not trolling just stating my opinion . Excuse me for thinking this was an open forum , with people stating open opinions . Just like he could come in this section of the forum and post his asking price for his tickets , I can also come on this free website and offer my opinion for new texan fans that might not know that all the starters play for only a quarter.

You might have to pay $100 bucks for a preseason game , you can also turn around and sell each home game for double, sometimes triple face value. You can expect me to comment when i feel it's a fair deal. Care less what you think, or feel buddy