View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #367
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PISSING MATCH...

To say that this will be Case's first real challenge at the pro level IIRC. He's always played with the fodder prior to this evening. I guess the eyeball test should tell us if he's progressed further than TJ has. I, for one, am really looking forward to the 3rd or so series. Also wanna see the first stringers with Matt for as true of a back-to-back comparison as we're likely to be able to see.

For all you folks that actually got to attend the the game I'm hoping you all had a great first of the season tailgaiting experience.

Kinda wish I was there but no biggie, I get to watch it with Baby Girl! I know she's only two but she knows PawPaw loves his Texans so so does she!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote