View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #23
mmwest
Site Contributor

Section: 638 The one always standing & yelling.
Rep Power: 0 mmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respectedmmwest is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Video Board Ready to Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Can't forget the old-time techniques for getting fans riled up and loud.........in particular, when I attended the Oilers games. It was amazing how one man could bring so much excitement to the game with just a drum, a voice that I always thought would give out on him by the end of a game......but never did. Yes, it was CRAZY GEORGE out there every game, turning bright red in the face, getting his blood pressure way up while getting the crowds way up, with his great big heart that I was also always worried would not make it through the games..............but it did. Yes, it was Crazy George that, for me, was the first great crowd "agitator."

I wonder if ole Crazy George is still around. Heck I was a teenager when he was out at the Dome (Blow it up plz) raising hell.