View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
How can a 5th round pick be a bust? And I thought you liked Brandon Harris?

I guess 3rd round picks or better are players you should get something from. The Texans got zip from Morency and Molden, so they would qualify. Caldwell was a disappointment. I think everyone else has been covered.
I do like Harris, but if I were to make a poll, I'm sure some folks would say he should be there.

Okam..... 5th round notwithstanding..... I expected a lot from him. My br in laws are huge UT fans & I heard so much sht about Okam it ain't funny. He was my darkhorse.... lemonade player that never amounted to anything.