View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #63
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wade Smith had knee scoped last night

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He played all 5 positions on the OL in a 7 year career, with 23 starts.

He may not be the "expert" we think him to be. Athletically talented.... mos def... but obviously something didn't translate to game day.

& by no means am I an expert, but I tend to remember Warren Sapp & Simeon Rice lined up predominantly over the LG.
And I'm pretty sure I've seen Watt the most over the RG or RT.
I haven't paid attention to Sapp or Rice, but I do recall watching Wade's guys when I tried to learn about Wade's defense over the years, that Bruce Smith lined up all over the place (like Watt did), but I'm pretty sure he made an awful lot of plays over the RG and RT.
I'll see if I can confirm that when I have some time to rewatch the games.

If my memory is faulty, I promise I'll let you know.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote