View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #759
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216190 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
This is getting ridiculous. When is enough, enough?

Fire Joe Marciano immediately. Non-stop poor assessment of special teams talent. Gave up the 2nd most yards on returns last year... I'm done.

I can be a super pessimist sometimes, but I'm starting to get this sinking feeling in my stomach that we are going to lose in the AFC championship game to the Broncos and the difference is going to be a T Holliday kick returned to the house.

Marciano and Martin/Keo/Manning/whoever, please prove me wrong or please have Marciano exit from the building.
Wasn't it Tommy Lasorda that once said something like "Nothing succeeds like failure. Marciano obviously sees himself as a successful disciple.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote