View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #758
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 264718 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
This is getting ridiculous. When is enough, enough?

Fire Joe Marciano immediately. Non-stop poor assessment of special teams talent. Gave up the 2nd most yards on returns last year... I'm done.

I can be a super pessimist sometimes, but I'm starting to get this sinking feeling in my stomach that we are going to lose in the AFC championship game to the Broncos and the difference is going to be a T Holliday kick returned to the house.

Marciano and Martin/Keo/Manning/whoever, please prove me wrong or please have Marciano exit from the building.
god that would suck.. lol
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote