View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #143
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
#1) Not going to go back and retrace every single conversation to try to limit it to what you think it was about. Being visible has clearly been an issue raised in this thread. Size and sight are related because the only hidden from view option is the small bag.

#2) Nobody, particularly women give a flying squirrel whether you mind having your feminine products on display.

#3) There was no hostility in my post. Who rubbed sand in your vagina?

#4) Now pull your tampon out and grow up.

It was your assumption that prompted my response. You failed to follow my point rather than me not following. Carrying fem products is something that nearly half the population does I'm not sure why anyone would care if anyone saw it. Take your valtrex before you leave the house so people don't see that in your purse, that I could understand
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote