View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #54
paycheck71
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53113 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I was going to post this but no offense he said it a little better than that. He said he wished they would stop printing any price on the tickets because what you are buying is a package of tickets of varying values. Yes the pre-season tickets are worth less but then right now there are tickets which would be sold for over "face value" as well. He's right. Right now you could probably draw a premium on Baltimore, Seahawks, 49ers, Patriots and Broncos at least.
If I'm not a season ticket holder, go to the ticket office and want to buy a ticket to a preaseason game, will I be charged the full price, or a discounted "preseason" price? To me, that answers all the questions. It's ridiculous that preseason games are priced at the same level as regular season.

EDIT: I fully understand the "whole package" argument. But that should only apply to regular season. There you play "Jacksonvilles" and "New Englands", and those games certainly have different values. Preseason games are not anywhere close in value to the worst regular season game.
paycheck71 is online now   Reply With Quote