View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #142
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 303034 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Maybe you should review post 76, my reply and your silly ass response to my post as it has zero to do with what you are stating now. Also people need to grow up. I'm pretty sure the world wouldn't be staring at your pad or tampon and even if they did who gives a ****?
#1) Not going to go back and retrace every single conversation to try to limit it to what you think it was about. Being visible has clearly been an issue raised in this thread. Size and sight are related because the only hidden from view option is the small bag.

#2) Nobody, particularly women give a flying squirrel whether you mind having your feminine products on display.

#3) There was no hostility in my post. Who rubbed sand in your vagina?

#4) Now pull your tampon out and grow up.