View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #51
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
I'm interested in seeing the preseason end. It seems like each year it pisses me off more and more that the NFL makes us pay for 2 meaningless glorified practices with our season ticket packages.
I'm going to tread lightly here as not to piss anyone off....

But I think it was Bill Polian that made a good point. He said that the costs really balance out. As a season ticket holder the price is the same across the board...the price on all the tickets is the same. So you're paying the same for a pre-season game that you're paying for a high profile game against a good team.

He wondered if people would feel better about it if say a pre season ticket had $100 on it, but that Sunday night game against high profile team A had $350 on it.

Anyways, I just thought it was an interesting perspective.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote