View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013   #45
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Pre-season 8/17/2013, Game 2 vs Dolphins: Top 5 things you are interested in seei

I think Matt will take a shot if it's there, but they're not going to be trying to push the tempo or dictate a whole lot. We know who Matt is & we know what Matt's going to do through November at least. What we really want to know about Matt Schaub won't be answered in August.

I want to see if Cushing's presence helps the OLBs... Miami is already working through issues on their OL, they should go off this game.

I want to see Cierre Wood push for the #2 RB spot. Yup, I said it.

For that to happen, the 1st & 2nd team OL needs to step the fk up.